The Eddie Ricers are running the City to Surf to raise funds for respite programs!
CEO Kevin Knapp (K-Dawg) will lead the Eddie Ricers on team Edmund Rice Camps WA in the 2019 City to Surf, Sunday 25th August to raise much needed funds. These funds are vital to the organisation so we may continue to run respite programs for WA 'at risk' children.
DONATE HERE & MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE LIVES OF WA CHILDREN
If you would like to participate and join the team please register at perthcitytosurf.com as an individual part of team Edmund Rice Camps WA. For more information please contact email@example.com.
- Kevin will be running the 12km however if you are more into scenic strolling you can walk the 12km . There is also the option to run or walk the 4km
- Team members receive a 15% discount on the registration fee
- Receive an Eddie Rice cap after you have registered. This is automatically applied at payment when you register under team Edmund Rice Camps WA.
- Each individual who raises $200 or more will have their registration fee reimbursed
- Prizes for individual who raises most $$$
« back to news