Whether you want to be a Camp Leader, Cook or Driver, we have heaps of programs all year long! The list of upcoming programs include:
- The 2017 Middle Kids April Mini Camp @ Tuppin House, Moore River
- The 2017 Early Teens May Mini Camp 1 @ Tuppin House, Moore River
- The 2017 Younger Kids May Mini Camp 2 @ Tuppin House, Moore River
- The 2017 Younger Kids July Mega Camp
- The 2017 Teens July Mega Camp
- The 2017 Middle Kids July Mega Camp
- The 2017 September Eddie on the Road South West Program in Harvey and Bunbury
If you’re already a registered ERCWA Camp Leader, Cook or Driver, get in contact with the following people to express your interest in volunteering for these programs:
If you've never volunteered with ERCWA before, then there are a few steps you need to take!
- Contact Megan McKenna (Coordinator of Volunteer Leader Services) to request an application pack via email email@example.com.
- Complete our New Leader Application Form, Medical Form, Information Guide & Declaration Form
- Complete 2 x Referee Forms. You must get 2 of these filled out by a non-relative in a
position of responsibility – school teacher, employer etc.
- Email a copy of your Working With Children Check card/lodgement receipt (should you require a WWCC application form please see Megan)
- Complete our New Leader Training & Child Protection Reporting Training sessions which Megan will contact you about once you complete the above steps.
- Start applying for ERCWA programs!
Coordinator Volunteer Leader Services WA