Whether you want to be a Camp Leader, Cook or Driver, we have heaps of programs all year long! Upcoming programs for 2019 include the following;
- The 2019 Eddie on the Road (EOTR) East Pilbara Program (8th - 18th of April)
- April Mega Camp at Tuppin House in Moore River (23rd - 28th of April)
- May Mini Camp at Tuppin House in Moore River (3rd - 5th of May)
- July Mega Camp Programs at Tuppin House in Moore River (July School Holidays)
If you’re already a registered ERCKWA Camp Leader, Cook or Driver, get in contact with the following people to express your interest in volunteering for these programs:
If you've never volunteered with ERCKWA before, then there are a few steps you need to take!
- Contact The Coordinator of Volunteer Leader Services to request an application pack via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete our New Leader Application Form, Medical Form, Information Guide & Declaration Form
- Complete 2 x Referee Forms. You must get 2 of these filled out by a non-relative in a
position of responsibility – school teacher, employer etc.
- Email a copy of your Working With Children Check card/lodgement receipt (should you require a WWCC application form please contact us)
- Complete our New Leader Training & Child Protection Reporting Training sessions which we will contact you about once you complete the above steps.
- Start applying for ERCKWA programs!
Coordinator Volunteer Leader Services WA