An in-kind donation is any donation that's not a money donation. Such 'in-kind' donations in the past have played a significant role in developing our organisation.
Examples of in-kind donations include:
- Professional services e.g. minute taking, strategic planning, financial planning
- Goods such as CD players, MP3s, cameras, furniture, office equipment, stationery items or food for our catering programs
- Building materials such as bricks and mortar
- Raffle and auction prizes
- End-of-line products that are still of value
- Advertising space for promotional purposes
- Catering and event production
Edmund Rice Camps for Kids WA has deductible gift recipient status (DGR) from the Australian Taxation Office. This means in-kind donations are eligible for a tax-deductible receipt.
The list of in-kind donations is endless and we're very grateful for anything you can give. Please check with us to see it is a suitable item by contacting Philanthropy Manager, Nicole Mancini via firstname.lastname@example.org