Edmund Rice Camps WA would like to invite you to Westcourt,
53 Redmond St, Salter Point - Friday 15th December 6:00 pm
Come celebrate the life of our amazing Brent McIntyre in the spirit of his favourite festival - Blazing Swan. Gifting, communal efforts, radical self-expression and inclusion are all things that we loved Brent for. Westcourt was like a second home to Brent so please join us to share Brentisms, stories and pay tribute to Brent in every way possible. Please feel free to bring along games, camp photos, crazy outfits and everything Brent! Presence, Compassion and Liberation will be among the major themes for the evening.
One of the many ways that Brent made everyone feel extraordinary was to come to Westcourt simply to provide us all with home-baked goods. There will be refreshments provided, but if you would like to bring any food and drink in the spirit of Brent then you are most welcome.
To celebrate Brent's life as an Eddie Ricer, there will be several opportunities for everyone to honour the memory of Brent on Friday.
- A Giant and Fabulous Commemorative Flag will be created and available for all to sign which will then be hung and displayed in the ERCWA office.
- There will be a book celebrating his Edmund Rice journey and the impact he had on others available for all to contribute to. We invite you to come prepared with your stories and printed photos to share in the book.
- From 2018, Camp 2 in January (the camp which Brent was to Manage) going forward will be named Camp McIntyre.
- The ERCWA December Newsletter will be solely dedicated to Brent and we invite you to contact Kevin Knapp (CEO) email@example.com with personal contributions.
- ERCWA would like to offer support to all and anyone wishing to share Brent's incredible life journey and we are proud to set up a donation page in his honour for those of you wanting to donate or raise money for our programs which he loved so much. Please visit www.edmundricecampswa.com.au.
Please RSVP via the Facebook Event on the ERCWA Facebook Page here, to download the flyer please click here or for more to information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see many of you next Friday.
The Team at Edmund Rice Camps WA
« back to news